- Intuitive network faxing features
- Fax as easily as printing from a network printer
- Seamless integration with email and other vital business applications
- Rich, easy-to-use centralized administration tools
- Comprehensive tracking, notification and reporting tools
- Intelligent integration and data recognition tools
- Facsimile Command Language, Java, XML and embedded codes enable seamless integrations
- Certified and/or tested integrations with Canon, Hewlett-Packard, IBM Lotus, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Sharp, Xerox and more
- Certified and built-in integrations with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Microsoft Windows Server architecture provides the robust engine required for handling even the most demanding document delivery needs
- Includes Microsoft SQL Server Editions and support for Microsoft SQL Server Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Client Applications are supported on Microsoft Windows
- Support for Windows Cluster Server
- Active Directory Synchronization and MMC Snap-in
- Built-in email gateways
- Secure and confirmed document delivery
- Advanced notifications
- Intelligent Least-Cost Routing
- Extensive host connectivity options
- Comprehensive management and control tools
- Built-in report models
- Robust production-level electronic document delivery
Fax over IP (FoIP) and SIP Trunk in faxing
Whether it is a company initiative or a government mandate, more and more organizations are leveraging IP for their communication services. The benefits are clear: providing a future-proof, IP infrastructure for centralized communications to save money and increase flexibility.
While the move to Voice over IP (VoIP) is in full swing, organizations often overlook an important part of the IP movement: Fax over IP (FoIP), faxing in an IP environment.
When does FoIP make sense?
- You’re transitioning or have transitioned to VoIP, but you are still using TDM or analog faxing
- You seek the flexibility and savings associated with virtualizing RightFax
- Your UC strategy currently does not include fax
- You need to make faxing more efficient within your organization
Benefits of implementing FoIP
- Leverage your existing VoIP network for flexibility and to reduce costs
- Reduce telephone expense
- Maximize existing network resources and infrastructure
- Simplify disaster recovery and high availability for faxing
Integrate RightFax with Email
“Get rid of fax machines and fax from email”
How long does it take you to send an email with an attachment? You can do the same with fax from that same email application. It is sent from within any email application, AS A FAX, to any fax machine around the world. And it’s transmitted without the risk of hackers, viruses, or malicious spyware. Faxes are sent from email securely and quickly, and you only have to literally lift a finger.
Integrate RightFax with MFP
Integrate your MFP with RightFax to save money and boost employee efficiency by creating a personalized fax experience at every device.
Organizations of every size integrate RightFax with MFP devices – whether it’s a single MFP or an entire global fleet of MFPs. With two types of integration methods, RightFax provides organizations a choice of how to integrate their MFP devices with RightFax.